Gasoline Equipment was started in 1940 and incorporated in 1963.
In the beginning, our company provided service and installation and had 3 employees. As we continued to grow, we moved into a larger facility on Earth Drive in 1969, where we remain today.
We became a distributor of petroleum equipment in 1981. In 1987, we opened our Indianapolis location, which today employs 5 and serves hundreds of businesses. In 1990 we expanded again and enlarged our Fort Wayne location.
Currently, we have a team of 20 and sell parts nationwide, as well as providing service in Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.